• Welcome to Theos PowerBasic Museum 2017.

Welcome in the new beginning!

Started by Theo Gottwald, December 22, 2012, 06:40:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Theo Gottwald

Have just taken a look out of the window: Nothing missing!
Checked inside and outside temperature: 13 and 7 degree
Checked Magnetic field changes: Earth magnetic field is ok and same direction as always
Checked Radioactivity level:No siginificant changes to normal.

Welcome all forum members in the new Age!

Chris Holbrook

The difference is, the PowerBASIC web site is UP this morning! And it is FAST!

Charles Pegge

Any sign of sprouting gills Chris? we had around 80 flood warnings around the UK on Thursday.

Some disappointment  from the lightworkers who were expecting a transfiguration experience (better than being zapped by neutrons :))

http://the2012scenario.com/2012/12/what-is-true-and-not-true-for-me/#more-157647
http://the2012scenario.com/2012/12/ascension-and-december-21-what-happened-what-didnt-what-now/#more-157653
http://the2012scenario.com/2012/12/december-21-did-i-miss-something-or-did-i-get-everything-i-needed/#more-157678

But not for this lady and her group

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ygRFq4i9B-k

Mike Stefanik

QuoteSo here we were, both in repose, surrounded by our personal crystals, images of Sananda resting on my heart space, and other personal symbolic items on the floor around us, to help supercharge the moment and help catapult us into the fifth dimension.

That was seriously some of the weirdest, and funniest, stuff I've read in a long time. This guy needs to get together for a "harmonic convergence" with Nancy Leider (Google the name if you're curious) and contact the aliens on Zeta Reticuli to find out what went wrong and why he and his pals didn't "ascend" to the 5th dimension. Where do these people come from?
Mike Stefanik
sockettools.com

Theo Gottwald

Mike, the fifth dimension is "In us".

We will all get there when time is ripe for that - don't worry.
I expect YOU to go there before 24 hours are over.

Reaching the next dimension in fact is not difficult for anybody here, we all do it regularly.

I bet you did it less then 12 hrs. ago.

Because this is where we all get our Power - where we get our "Batteries loaded".
The point there fore is not"How to get there" - but how to remember it.

When the first ships landed in Hawai, the native people could not see them.
They were just invisible to them, (as invisible as some programming details for me, if i look at Joses Source code)
because they had no concepts for what they saw. They had no word for "ship".
They just ignored it.

The same happens to us when we start sleeping. Before we start dreaming.
Something happens and no scientist can really tell you what is going on.
Immediately after we start sleeping er enter "Dimension No.5".
There are no dreams ... we just get reloaded.

We have people who returned from death and told us "what heppened there".
But we may have not heared from anybody (ok ... I may have:-))  who returned and told us what happend in Deep-Sleep.

What experiences did we make there?
"Nobody" (nobody we know) remembers!

Somebody said "Its like the small brother of dead". But in fact its the thing that keeps YOU ALIVE.

We know stories from US soldiers in Vietnam, where they prevented enemy soldier from sleeping using loud Rock-Music (God beware!)
immediately when they started to enter this "Deep Sleep". You will be able to be hungry for 14 days. These enemies died after few days (i call it "empty battery").

Remember - you may not eat for quite a while. But you have to enter fifth dimension and get your battery reloaded.

Charles Pegge

You may be interested in the work of Dolores Cannon, a hypnotherapist of considerable fame and experience, who specialices in past life regression, and far far beyond..

Be prepared to have your sense of reality stretched to nth degree :)

Patrice Terrier

Theo--

Smoking is bad for your health  ;D

Patrice Terrier
GDImage (advanced graphic addon)
http://www.zapsolution.com

Andrea Mariani

Quote from: Theo Gottwald on December 22, 2012, 06:40:10 AM
Checked inside and outside temperature: 13 and 7 degree

That's a bit cold for inside temperature.....

José Roca

As the world has not ended, I wish you a Merry Christmas. I'm not going to have a White Christmas, but a Sunny Christmas.

Theo Gottwald

Jose, I wish you also the very best chrismas and following in short time the very best 2013 new year!

PS: I did not start talking about nth Dimension. I was just taking the comment from Mike about it.
      Coming back to PowerBasic i think about an Algo, how to REDIM PRESERVE n-Dimensional ARRAYS. It's definitely doable. The question is not "How?", it's "Who?".
      And i wish for all of us.  that we will hear good news from PowerBasic in 2013!

Peter Weis

Wish you all the beautiful Christmas

Best regards Peter

Charles Pegge

I always mondered what a blessing looked like.

Merry Christmas!