• Welcome to Theos PowerBasic Museum 2017.

News:

Attachments are only available to registered users.
Please register using your full, real name.

Main Menu

Features Wish List

Started by Jeffrey W Smith, October 05, 2011, 05:56:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeffrey W Smith

I'm brand new to this forum.  Don't know why I haven't been here before, great site.  I have been using the CSED editor for a couple if days now.  Someone has spent some considerable time making a great product.  Thank you.

If anybody that is already familiar with the code wants to add a few features, I would like to add some to the wish list.

* Code Finder (F4):  It would be nice to have the pulldown list highlight the Sub or Function the caret currently resides.

* Go to Sub or Function (F6):  I've been using Jellyfish Pro.  When the caret was within the name of a Sub or Function and I tapped F6, it would take directly to it, and Shift-F6 would bring me back to the previous location.

* I've added my third party tools to the Guides menu.  It would be nice to select a keyboard shortcut to each: such as Ctrl-1, Ctrl-2...

Thanks for listening. 

Jeff

José Roca

* I've added my third party tools to the Guides menu.  It would be nice to select a keyboard shortcut to each: such as Ctrl-1, Ctrl-2...

You can't use hot keys (most are already used for other purposes), but you can use an ampersand in a number or letter of the name of the application or help file to be launched, e.g. if you use "AD&O 2.8" in the name, it will launched if you click Alt-G and then O; if you use "&1 ADO 2.8", it will launched if you click Alt-G and then 1; etc.

Jeffrey W Smith

That works just as well.  Thanks.

Jeffrey W Smith

One more humble wish list add-on

When using F2 to go to the next bookmark, it puts the cursor at the bottom of the page.  Can it be changed so that it ends up in the middle of the top of the page?

Jeff

José Roca