• Welcome to Theos PowerBasic Museum 2017.

Windows API Headers III v.1.05

Started by José Roca, October 18, 2013, 12:01:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pierre Bellisle

Paul Squires

Thanks José, you're awesome dude!
:)
Paul Squires
FireFly Visual Designer SQLitening Database System JellyFish Pro Editor
http://www.planetsquires.com

Jim Dunn

José, thx as always.

P.S.  Did you noticed, the title says v1.05, but the rar says v115.

José Roca

Eddy Larsson

Theo Gottwald

Jose, the downloading would be easier - and also the updating, if they would be all in ONE RAR Archive. Those who are interested and like it (like me) will probably not leave apples on the tree but take all of them.
Secondly i I would like to see a "Version XY from (Date).
This will make it much easier for me and others to find out if i have this one already or if i need to download it. Looking here i ask myself, if this is all new or if i have it already.

Petr Schreiber

Unstoppable José strikes again,

thanks a lot, your hard work is very much appreciated!

Petr
AMD Sempron 3400+ | 1GB RAM @ 533MHz | GeForce 6200 / GeForce 9500GT | 32bit Windows XP SP3

psch.thinbasic.com

Theo Gottwald

The documentation is in the help-files, Tom.

David Warner

Thanks for all your efforts José.  8)

Marc Giao

José sir, you are a Gentleman.  Thank you very much for your effort and dedication... I am still hoping PowerBASIC sees the light and your headers/work become the official standard!

All the Best,

Marc

José Roca

As I said, it is a maintenance release, with a few headers, such SQLite, updated and reported typos in some functions and mistakes in the help file corrected. You can find the version number at the beginning of windows.inc: $JRS_HEADERS_VERSION = "3.1.05".

Putting everything in one big file is not welcomed by some users that have slow internet connections. Some have asked me to split the big one that contains the headers in four or five parts.

Darrell Price

Brice Manuel